so, you probably saw my post about our Weimaraner, Hank. He is doing well and we are just awaiting the pathology results. Unfortunately, Zoe started having profuse, watery diarrhea Thursday and then, last night started also vomiting. She has had diarrhea intermittently for years and I am the queen of tricks to firm stools….this is very different and doesn’t respond to anything! I took her to the vet on Friday and at that time, her labs were good and she was still well hydrated. Last night, I got maybe 3 hours of sleep with all the trips outside. She had both vomiting and diarrhea and with all of her medical issues, she wouldn’t do well to be hospitalized to get IV fluids. If she doesn’t turn the corner by tomorrow, we will have to make the heart breaking decision to euthanize. I just don’t want her to suffer!!!